Prosperity/Progress through PLASTICS thereby promoting use of plastics in the country, providing large scale employment, & contributing significantly to the govt. exchequer
Create awareness amongst masses for prudent use of plastics its proper disposal, thereby good image building of Plastic Industry
Efforts to be made for increasing per capita consumption of plastics in India to 20 kgs. by 2020.
Preserving & protecting the natural resources by using plastics
Aims & objectives
- To protect the interest of plastic manufacturers
- To promote the uses of plastics in the country
- To establish co-operation amongst persons, firms, companies, associations, Institutions or other agencies connected with plastics industry
- To help promote the growth & development of plastics industry
- To project an appropriate image of plastic industry amongst masses
- To help R&D activities in plastics & related fields
- To work directly or indirectly for the welfare of the plastics industry
- To help conserve energy, scarce materials & natural resources & thereby protecting the environment
- To organize plastic awareness programmes at schools, colleges, societies to remove the misconception prevailing about the use of plastics in general
- To represent the problems related to plastics before the competent authorities at State as well as Central level.